I’m sure many of you know about the Priceline 40% off Haircare Sale which is Bi-Annual, I’ve been waiting for this one for a little while as the last one was three months ago and I didn’t take advantage of it. This time, I was a little more prepared and went in after work with a list!
My hair is thin, with little to no volume and has constant split ends as I dry it everyday (I use heat protectant spray and cream!). My mum’s a hairdresser so I’ve been a hair guinea pig my whole life with my hair dyed and cut haha, however this means my hair can definitely be a little damaged. It also breaks extremely easily and falls out constantly, something my boyfriend and family can’t stand! It even ends up on my desk at work when it’s up! Now that’s magic…
I knew I wanted some texturising products for volume, to restock my dry shampoo supply, and a mask. I’ve heard great things about Moroccan and Argan oil for your hair, from both my mum and every beauty resource I’ve used in my life. With this being said, I decided now was as good a time as ever to pick up a mask from OGX!
Above is what I picked up on Tuesday at Priceline:
- Toni&Guy Volume Plumping Mousse originally $9.99, currently $5.99
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical originally $9.99, currently $5.99
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Dark Brunette originally $12.99, currently $7.77
- V05 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder originally $7.99, currently $4.79
- V05 Give Me Texture Tousled Style Spray originally $6.99, currently $4.19
- OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Intense Moisturising Treatment originally $19.99, currently $11.99
I also recommend but already owned so didn’t need to pick up:
I’m excited to try out the new products I picked up this week, the only one I’ve tried before is the Tropical Batiste Dry Shampoo, so let me know if you’ve tried any of my other products and link me to your reviews!
Make sure you pick up some goodies for yourselves, and make sure to leave me a link to your reviews in my comments. Is it just me, or do you guys plan out your purchases for weeks beforehand, and then stalk everyone’s haul post?